Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelleyk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 10:54 AM
    where is the mass air sensor for a 1992 toyota 4x4 pickup with a r-22-e engine?
    where is the mass air sensor located in a 1992 toyota 4x4 pickup with a 22Re engine
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2011, 12:55 PM
    It's just off the air filter box. It's called a vane air flow meter. Pre MAF days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testing mass air flow sensor [ 24 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to test air mass flow meter ( sensor)? I have 2003 Toyota corolla ( Altis in Philippine) 1.8G and has been running very well since I bought it new. Two days ago while driving to work, the car suddenly stopped, and will not start again. It had to be toed to Toyota and after...

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

How do I test a mass air flow sensor on a 1992 4 cylinder toyota pickup 22re engine [ 1 Answers ]

How do I test a mass air flow sensor on a 1992 4 cylinder toyota pickup 22re engine

How to check a mass air flow sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on checking the mass air flow sensor of the 2004 Ford Taurus ses 3.0l

90 toyota 4x4 pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to buy a 90 toyota pickup and I was checking the four wheel drive to make sure it worked. I got out to lock in the hubs and I found that they where already locked in. I then put it in four wheel drive and it worked. So I then went to unlock them and the drivers unlocked but the passenger...

View more questions Search