Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmanuelzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 09:50 AM
    Blower motor in my 2002 cadillac deville
    Need steps or pics on how to remove blower motor in my 2002 cadillac deville
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2011, 10:13 AM
    On some Cadillacs of that vintage, with the Northstar engine, I was recently told you have to lift the engine/transmission.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:08 AM
    Access is difficult at best! And there has been a part modification so the replacement will appear different than the original motor.
    After you've taken off the removable parts that appear to be in your way, you will need to gently lower the FRONT of the engine cradle to allow the engine to rotate forward in order to gain access.
    Nobody said working on a Caddillac was going to be easy! I've worked on Caddy's for decades and have met many seasoned techs that won't touch them.
    Shame on them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor on 1998 cadillac de ville [ 3 Answers ]

My blower motor quit working on my 1998 cadillac de ville I checked the fuse and its good, How do I chesk to see if the blower motor is good and is it easy to replace

What makes a hearter blower motor keep running? 1989 Cadillac Eldorado [ 3 Answers ]

My heater motor keeps running when I shout the car off. I have to disconnect the battery cabal what could the problem be? 1989 Cadillac Eldorado

2001 Cadillac Deville DTS: transmission code P0741. Is it safe to drive 1000 miles? [ 1 Answers ]

The PA mechanic says that it is safe. Would it be better to have the problem fixed in PA or FL? Funds are limited. Only 44,865 miles! Warranty conveniently expired prior to problem about two years ago. Until now, driven for pleasure only. Thank you for your help! (Moving to FL)

2002 Cadillac Blower Motor [ 3 Answers ]

The AC/Heater blower motor on our 2002 Cadillac Deville runs intermittantly. When I had it and the control circuit card out on the floorboard (connected electrically), the blower motor had little torque capability but ran normally and responded to the speed control selection. It took very little...

1985 Cadillac Sedan Deville Timming Gears & Chain [ 1 Answers ]

How much would a mechanic charge in a auto repair shop in labor to replace the timming gears & timming chain on a 1985 Cadilliac Sedan Deville,millage around 100,000 miles?

View more questions Search