Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karrigirl6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 06:15 AM
    Recalls on electrical portion of ignition switch on 2002 Honda Accord?
    Has there ever been a recall on the electrical portion of the ignition switch for 2002 Honda Accord Coupe?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2011, 06:46 AM
    There looks like there has been, when you do a Google search.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:59 AM
    Contact your local dealer with your vehicle's VIN to see for certain if any particular recall or bulletin/service update applies to your specific vehicle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda accord ignition switch [ 8 Answers ]

My ignition failed to turn anymore which proved to be the key lock going bad tried replacing with a new one from schucks but every time we do as it states you can only turn the key from positions 1-3 and not to the off position to remove the key. According to the instructions you put the lock in...

99 honda accord ignition switch? [ 1 Answers ]

The link to show how to replace the ignition switch doesn't take me to such an explanation any help on an explanation or a diagram think I can do this myself but looking for a little guidance

1991 honda accord ignition switch? [ 1 Answers ]

Will the ignition switch froma 89 civic work in a 91 accord?

Changing an ignition switch in a 1991 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

1991 honda accord will not stay running unless you keep slight pressure on the key. I was told the problem maybe the ignition switch. Estimate given for repair was 180.00. What should I DO?

96 Honda Accord-- Ignition switch or other electrical issue? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 Accord that just quit running going down the road. The car restarts every time to 1000 rpm and quits and will restart with NO issue every time. If I hold the ignition on the car will run as long as I hold the ignition on, NOT good on starter I know... But car will run and I can rev...

View more questions Search