Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Knuck42 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Passenger windows and power seats
    Hi CaptainRich,

I have been experiencing the same problem as others with my passenger windows and power seats not working. I have been replacing the MBEC fuse in the panel under the hood. Any suggestions?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:11 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html

We will need to know more about what you're driving in order to give you real diagnostic info.
    Just repost to this thread.

Nov 9, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Sorry forgot to include that. I drive a 2005 GMC Yukon SLT.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:55 AM
    On that vehicle, those systems are on separate circuit breakers.
    When you replaced the MBEC fuse, did you replace it because it was open?
    Do you have access to schematics and test tools (quality DVOM and a non-powered test light, for starters)?

Nov 9, 2011, 09:32 AM
    The copper ring inside the 50 amp fuse was broke, I'm assuming that's what you mean by open. No I don't have access to schematics or test tools.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GMC windows and seats won't work [ 12 Answers ]

2003 GMC Denali - Both front seats have stopped working as have the passenger side windows. Driver side windows and both power mirrors work. What should I check first?

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

Is it against the law for a passenger to ride behind the seats in the cab of a pickup [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal in New Jersey for a passenger to ride behind the seat in the cab of a pickup truck if all the seats are taken? (not in the bed of the truck, there is tons of room behind the seats of my truck)

2003 Chevy Tahoe Power Seats and Passenger window don't work [ 3 Answers ]

My power seats aren't working, all the windows besides the passenger work. I read about a problem with the ground under the driver seat, does any one have more information about where the ground wire is? I could not locate it.

Power Windows & Seats Don't Work [ 4 Answers ]

2005 Chevy Tahoe/90,000 miles: Neither my drivers or passenger side power seats work. My passenger side power windows do not work, but my drivers side power windows do. I have replaced fuses several times and everything works for a few hours but then quits again. I called the dealer and they...

View more questions Search