Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaleS2026 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 11:17 AM
    Recently bought a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 95k miles:
    It looks like the oil pressure runs a tad bit hight. At times, I can smell what appears to be an oil smell but I have not noticed any leaks. Sometimes it starts right up, other times I have to turn it over a few times and it take a little longer to actually start... I also have noticed that the battery post are quite worn. It has popped off a few times (I noticed this when the Jeep wouldn't start at all) so all I do is push the thing back on and it starts... It does not seem to have much get up and go at all either... This is my first SUV so I am not sure if that is normal or not... So, With the things mentioned above; I am hoping that I do not have any major problems.. I'd hate to sink money that I don't have right now into this thing. As far as looks, It's a nice ride. Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

93 jeep grand cherokee [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a cherokee and it did not come with a manual... my question is where can I find a diagram for the fuse box? Also, the running light in the back does not work and I have tried new bulbs they won't work in it either, what should I do to get it fixed? Not trying to get pulled over for...

I have a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. Only 47,000 miles. Gear shift will move, but [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. Only 47,000 miles. Gear shift will move, but the vehicle will not go in gear.

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to replace the valve seals in this jeep, it is a 4.0 liter. I want to re-verify which is the exhaust and the intake valves. Looking from the passenger side of the car which is the first valve? Or am I SOL until I pull the valve cover?:o

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 104,000. Recently, following a tire rotation I noticed a recurring noise in the passenger side front tire area. It sort of sounds like a brake drum rubbing, but applying the brakes have no effect. It is speed sensitive and soulds kind of like shh......

2004 jeep grand cherokee location of acc cabin air filter any thoughts? [ 1 Answers ]

2004 jeep grand cherokee location of acc cabin air filter any thoughts? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.