Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dyijoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 04:41 PM
    1992 honda accord fuel relay location
    I am trying to locate the fuel relay on my 1992 Honda Accord LX and I haven't had any luck thus far, I went to the dealership and was shown what one looked like, but I haven't had any luck locating it on the left side of the sterring column and above the fuse box, what I did see was a brown rectangular metal box (2.5"x3.5", approximate measurement). Is it inside this brown box or located elsewhere, starting to run short on patience. If any one can help with location and possible part number so if there is more than one relay I can ID it. Thank you in advance for any assistance on this matter.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2011, 06:15 PM

Under dash, left of steering column (hidden by silver cruise control box, which needs to be removed).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 honda civic fuel pump relay location [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to locate the relay on my 1992 honda civic, can you help? Thank you.

1992 honda accord. Wheres the fuel pump relay [ 7 Answers ]

I need to know where the fuel pump relay is for my 1992 honda accord

93 honda accord- what's the difference between a fuel pump relay and a main relay? [ 1 Answers ]

Starts, however it fails every few months. It intermittently just cranks and doesn't turn over. I believe it to be a fuel pump relay or a main relay. Which one could it be?

Location of fuel pump relay on 93 accord [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the location of the fuel pump relay on a 93 honda accord. And what does it look like.

Where is the fuse or relay for the fuel pump on a 1992 honda accord lx [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the fuse or relay for the fuel pump on a 1992 honda accord lx

View more questions Search