Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelseasdad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 05:37 PM
    How to check fuel pump test 98 honda accord 6 cyl?
    How do check fuel press
    uncapabrew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 05:50 PM
    I don't know, but my husband went to the local library versus buying the Chilton manual to find where and how to remove a belt on friends car, sounded simple not on newer cars, had to take a tire off etc etc just to get to it. If u have time check it out the complete cars' manual is there for free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Honda Accord no start, no fuel pressure, changed fuel pump twice! [ 17 Answers ]

Was intermittent at first, would die when I was coming to a stop and would take a second to start back up and really pumping the gas pedal after it fired up. It would not start back up one time, got it towed to the shop and the mechanic quoted me $770 for a new fuel pump :/ so I told him I would...

Diagram fuel pump test 98 honda accord 6 cly? [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the fuel pump check valve styme Located

I have a 1986 honda accord lxi. 4 cyl. Fuel injected. 5 speed. The pbmfi light is on. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1986 honda accord lxi. 4 cyl. Fuel injected. 5 speed. The pbmfi red light is on when driving. This is located on the dash. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

90 honda accord fuel pump [ 5 Answers ]

The pump runs (can hear it) but no output. Is there anything I can do besides replace it?

How do I test the fuel pump on a 1992 honda accord? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I test the fuel pump on a 1992 honda accord? On other models there is a way to short the pump at the relay and you can tell if the fuel pump is working or not. Is there a way to do this on the 1992 honda accord lx?

View more questions Search