Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sl13im Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Help will not start
    OK I changed the main relay under the dash and still on spark and no fuel? This there another relay or seņor that can be doing this?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2011, 07:12 AM

. Perform the K-Test on the ECM, if the Check Engine Light stays on.

. Test all under dash fuses, particularly the ACG (ALT) (S) fuse, and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter.

. Check the ignition switch for wear or pitting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore electric dryer won't start; timer clicks but drum doesn't start turning [ 2 Answers ]

I used an ohmeter to check start button, thermal fuse, timer, thermostats and they all check out OK. I'm afraid it's the motor and don't know how to get to it to test with ohmeter.

My Whirlpool Senseon gas dryer won't start up when I press the Start button? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer doesn't start when I press the Start button. It just hums. Start capacitor bad?

My honda accor d don't start,I'm put other distributor , only make sound like start [ 1 Answers ]

I change the distributor, but doing samething, make sound like start ,(the starter so weird)

Tried to start my troy bilt TB90BC weed eater, and it won't start. Replaced the spark [ 0 Answers ]

Tried to start my troy bilt TB90BC weed eater, and it won't start. Replaced the spark plug, and checked for spark; have a little, but some. Cleaned out carburetor and put it all together the same way it come apart, but prior to this fuel was flowing out of the muffler after priming and pulling cord...

View more questions Search