Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meinhart23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 06:08 PM
    1993 Toyota Camry, No Power
    I drove my Camry to the gas station this afternoon. Car started right up as usual, no problems. A few hours later I put the key in the ignition, no power. I attempt to jump it.. still zero power. I have my neighbor who is a car mechanic come over and test to ensure power from the battery, and it's good. He tests power to the starter, and I'm good. Still no power to the car. No lights, no windows, zero. We're stumped.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 30, 2011, 06:34 PM

. Test all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Check the ignition switch for wear or pitting.

. Perform the tests below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2123675

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Toyota Camry Indicator Light [ 8 Answers ]

HI there, I just bought a 1993 Toyota Camry. It's got this light on the dash that I don't know what it means. 1993 toyota camry indicator light - Google Search If you follow the link, it's the orange picture.

1993 Toyota Camry not starting [ 4 Answers ]

My 93 Toyota Camry stopped running when I was driving last week. It appeared we had run out of gas but we put gas in it and would still not start. We have also replaced the spark plugs, a piece inside the distributor I believe and the ignition coil and the car still will not start. It seems like...

1993 toyota camry jumped frozen [ 2 Answers ]

1993 toyota camry tried to jump start it, it started to turn then nothing, no power anywhere. I found out later there was no anti-freeze, car was frozen, what blew?

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a 1993 camry le 4 cyc- I degreased the engine cause it was dirty and ever since then it won't start. I know the spark plugs had gotten wet , so I took a compresser blew all of them out then removed all the plugs and let it all dry out for two days even blew it out before I replaced...

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

View more questions Search