Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regbrownie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 02:19 PM
    Heard of these whitening product: civic lotion & civic oil?
    Hi, I am new on the board. I recently bought civic oil and lotion. I was wondering if anyone has good results from it? There is hardly anything said about those products. Let me know. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

L'Oreal Triple Whitening Body Moisturizer (or any of their whitening product range) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello all I came across this product on the net and from some of the commercial ads have seen on You Tube, it is geared towards the Asian community, hence is not very popular among Africans and Caribbeans community, very popular in Asia - including Vietnam and Thailand. Please share your...

Nivea skin whitening body lotion (or any of their whitening range) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello all I came across this product on the net and from some of the commercial ads have seen on You Tube, it is geared towards the Asian community, hence is not very popular among Africans and Caribbeans community, very popular in Asia - including Vietnam and Thailand. Please share your...

96 civic oil pan [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to change my oil pan on a 96 honda civic. Is there anything special I should know

97 Honda Civic Too much oil? [ 2 Answers ]

I checked my oil yesterday and it said there was none in there so I put two quarts in. The dipstick now shows that there's too much oil... what do I do?

1996 Honda Civic LX Uses Oil [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Honda civic that runs great, but uses about a quart every 500 miles. Does anybody know if this will affect emissions when it is time to do them again? Has anybody had a problem like this? Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.