Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewbarboza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 12:25 PM
    92 honda civic won't start cel light is on, car does run after waiting long time
    Need help with my 92 honda civic 4 door. When I first start the car or when its cold it won't start, it cranks but the CEL is on, so I would have to wait almost an hour and a half for the fuel pump to turn on and the CEL turns off and I can drive it after. I need help ***!!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2010, 12:43 PM

Replacing the ECM will solve the problem:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235038

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda Civic - Crank won't start, CEL stays on [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda civic LX 1.5l with a crank-no-start condition The CEL comes on and stays on. The main relay is not clicking. The K-test showed 5 volts (I am assuming my ECU is good). All of the fuses under dash and hood look good. I don't hear the fuel pump come on. I replaced the main...

1993 Honda civic ex coupe won't start when driven for long time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody well I have a Honda Civic 1993 EX that's really hard to turn on in the mornings after maybe 4 cranks it starts but it feels like its going to turn of but it doesn't and the engine keeps on reving but when it gets warm up the engine works fine and when I drive it for a long time and...

92 honda civic won't start until key is in run for 15-20 minutes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a 92 honda civic EX. I have a problem with the car not starting for 15 to 20 minutes once I turn the car to start. The check engine light is on then once it goes out it I hear a sound as if the fuel pump kicks on and a noise coming from under the dash area then it will beable to start....

94 civic cranks but won't start until CEL goes off [ 10 Answers ]

#1 Jun 15, 2007, 11:40 PM Edeffect New Member Join Date: Jun 2007 Posts: 1 Honda Civic 94 won't start until check light goes off --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View more questions Search