Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    explicitone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 08:50 AM
    1995 Honda Civic DX Oil Light
    My 95 Honda Civic has been running great since I replaced the head gaskets and intake gaskets, but the Oil Light came on and will not go away. I checked the oil and it is fine. Could I have a bad oil pressure sending unit? Or a bad oil pump? I keep all services and maintenance up to date but I have ran out of ideas.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Remove oil pressure sending unit and check oil pressure with a gauge.
    Based on results, clean connections to sending unit and reinstall. If problem doesn't go away, install a new sending unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 9 Answers ]

Please help guys, let me first say that I don't really know much about cars, just a little. A few weeks ago my engine overheated because of a failed radiator. Me and my dad replaced the radiator, and discovered water was leaking into the engine, it occasionally ran a little rough on start, but...

1995 Honda Civic CX overheating [ 7 Answers ]

We are having trouble with my daughter's car. It overheats in traffic but does not seem to on highway. We have checked the radiator level and filled it but after a short while it needs refilling but we cannot find a leak anywhere. We thought she might have blown the headgasket when it first...

1995 Honda Civic Oxygen Sensor [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. Have decided to replace my Oxygen sensor, but am having a problem getting the old sensor out. (I already have the new sensor). Is very tight space. I am thinking that may be best way to break old sensor, then can put socket wrench on and remove the remaining part. Is this a good thing to do?...

1995 Honda Civic Horn [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All: How do I attach the wries to the horn for a 1995 Honda Civic? Which wires go where? TIA Mike

View more questions Search