Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asbillyis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 08:57 AM
    1990 honda civic - my fan and wiper fluid pump doesn't work, no fuses blown??
    1990 honda civic - no fuses blown, I smelled something burning (which eventually stopped), and now my fan for my heater and my pump for my windshield wiper fluid doesn't work?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Did you test all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda Civic 1.5 DX won't start!HELP! [ 134 Answers ]

OK I recently bought a 1990 honda civic hb 5speed non v-tec... it won't start and if it does it doesn't stay running long at all. Replaced the distributor and put a brand new computer in it... still won't run.. I'm getting spark into the distributor but none out... any ideas? Thanks in advance

1990 honda civic [ 2 Answers ]

My 1990 honda civic with 306000 miles runs good most of the time. Sometimes while I am driving it the car will just qiut and the check engine light will come on. I looked under the carpet on the passenger side and saw a red light blink 15&16 times. What is going on? Sometimes it will start right...

1990 Honda Civic Overheats [ 9 Answers ]

I have a problem and I cannot seem to find the solution. I have a 1990 Honda Civic with a 1989 Acura Integra Engine Swap in it, and it overheats. I replaced the thermostat a few weeks - a month ago and replaced coolant. I get heat from the heater in the car. The car will overheat after about 5-10...

1990 Honda Civic DX [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my problem: My engine starts and idles fine. Under acceleration it accelerates up to about 2500 rpm, then the ignition cuts off. When you shift gears you can run it back up to about 2500 rpm again, then it cuts out again. This occurs through all the gears. The check engine light stays on...

View more questions Search