Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QZMoto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Air Intake Vent has very cold air coming out of it
    I have a Trane air conditioning unit. My blower is located in my garage, which connects to the main air intake vent just inside my house. Just recently at the base of the vent where the air is taken in, it is noticeably cold. (very cold). Any ideas what might be the cause?

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine cold water intake [ 3 Answers ]

I have a build up of a metallic susbtance at the cold water intake trap that goes into the washing machine. I remove the hose, clean out the substance with q-tips, replace the hose and wait for the build up to appear again. I have replaced the hoses to the washing machine, have no build up at any...

Temp that should be coming out of AC vent [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a Travel Trailer and I have a digital thermometer. It gets really hot in here during the day even though my ac is on high all the time. It only cools down at night. I think I may need freon service but want to check vent temp before calling. Thank you Pris

Cold air intake [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a 2006 ford focus and its kind of slow for me... I want something that will pump it up even just a little bit... I was thinking about getting a cold air intake because I know where to get those pretty cheap and I don't have too much money that I can spend on this. Is a cold air intake a...

Duct on bottom of mobile home furnace can I make into cold air intake [ 2 Answers ]

There is a duct on the bottom of my furnace and it says not to block that it can cause an explosion I would like to know if I can make it into a cold air intake for my house trailer seeing how there isn't any cold air returns and it cost me a little more than 400.00 dollars a month for propane and...

What temp. Should air be coming out of A/C vent? [ 3 Answers ]

The temperature of the air coming out of the A/C vents in my house is 80 degrees. Is that normal? The temp. in my house goes up to 87 deg. During the day even though I have it set to 82. I live in Florida. Thanks Joe

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.