Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gemkat20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2003, 11:14 PM
    Coupe/hatchback?
    Hey,
    Can someone tell me the difference between a hatchback and a coupe? In particualer mx-3 hatchback/coupe any differnce at all?
    Cheers
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 11:36 AM
    coupe/hatchback?
    Hi,
    I am familiar with the Mazda MX-3's. They only made them for a few years, I test drove one with a V-6 one time -- A Blast! Anyway, Coupe usually refers to a 2 door car vs a sedan which means 4 doors. Hatchback means instead of a trunk, there is the back glass that lifts (hatch back). In the MX-3, it is both a coupe and a hatchback. If you are shopping for one on eBay or in the paper, beware that sellers don't always list stuff correctly. The MX-3 body styles are all the same. You can get the GS model which is V-6 or you can get the plain 4 cylinder. Happy shopping! ;)
    gemkat20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 11:57 AM
    coupe/hatchback?
    Thanks very much :)
    Also why did they stop making them are they bad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback [ 6 Answers ]

I have read the previous post about late 80-91 hondas. My car idles great and always starts on the first try. My problem is that it sputters or looses power once in a while when I am driving. It has never stalled while driving.I have taken it to the shop and they have checked everything they think...

Honda 99 V6 Lx 2 Door Coupe [ 9 Answers ]

My Honda 99 V6 LX Coupe is recently giving me problems, yesterday night while driving on the highway, when I accelerated it, it died for a moment and then picked up. Today while I was stopped at a stop sign, when I accelerated it, it died again. After few min it started and died again, It started...

00 Honda Accord Coupe V6 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, just about two month ago my car's been having that starting problem. It happens 3 or 4 times a week when I go pump my gas or when I leave my car off for 10 minutes. It would just crank and won't start I have to sit there and wait like another 10 minutes or so to start it up. It's really...

Honda Accord 97 LS Coupe [ 9 Answers ]

Hi people, I was wondering if anybody can be kind enough to help me. I have a honda accord 97 plate, and just the other day, the car would not start. And it all happened as I was just about to sell my car. It was fine for the test drice etc etc, but as I was going to start the car, it did not...

94 Civic Coupe DX [ 9 Answers ]

94 Civic Coupe w/1.5 Liter Engine. If someone could point me somewhere that will assist me in replacing a head gasket on my civic that would be extremelly helpful.

View more questions Search