Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AAguirre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2003, 09:30 PM
    Audio Power Amp / Type of Subwoofer
    I have an American Pro 1000W amp, Would the SPL10 1100 watts RMS - Dual 1 ohm voice coils
    Be appropriate for this amp?

Please advice
    Thank You !
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 12:48 PM
    Audio Power Amp / Type of Subwoofer
    Where did you buy the amp and speakers? They can help usually match up components. Also try calling the amp manufacturer and/or speaker manufacturer. Call a local car stereo shop and talk to the service guy/installer and put your question to him -- that would probably be easiest and fastest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subwoofer Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help... I need to know exactly how to power my 2 1200 watt subs indoors, like in my room... I only have a 450 what amp but I worked in my buddies car... so does anyone know how to hook ity up in my room?

Car amp & subwoofer help [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 rockford fosgate power hx2 12 inch woofers in a sealed box powered by a 2000 watt earthquake digital amp. They sound pretty good but i feel they should sound way louder than they do. I also have a problem blowing the fuse for the amp and im wondering what may be causing it. Im thinking...

Subwoofer and amplifier brands [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tell me as much as you can about the car audio brand, for amps and subwoofers,---FUSION? Can you compare it to Phoenix Gold because I'm trying to decide what to get in both amps and subwoofers?

View more questions Search