Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nissi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2003, 01:48 PM
    Motorcraft sparkplug wires
    Where can I get reasonably priced motorcraft wires for a 99 ford taurus v6, 24valve middle vin no S?
    zahu1 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2003, 12:07 PM
    motorcraft sparkplug wires
    Why do you want to buy motomaster wires. You should purchase some NGK wires. They are much better.
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 12:53 PM
    I buy my stuff at AutoZone - lifetime warranty! ;D
    nissi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 03:39 PM
    Thanks and have a blessed day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 wires + 2 wires  POOL MOTOR [ 2 Answers ]

I need help connecting a motor for my pool. The motor has 3 wires coming out of it. 1 white, 1 black, 1 black with a white stripe. A continuity test on the 2 blacks says they are wired together somewhere. I have a power cable coming out of the ground. 1 white + 1 black cables inside. ...

Ceiling fan wires? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan with wires blue, black and white, but I have no idea where to connect them with the ceiling supply box. Or in other words do I connect the black into red and blue into blue and I have no idea where white goes plzzz help. Thanks

Ceiling fan wires [ 3 Answers ]

Help! I installed a fan a few yrs ago. It wabbled so we tried to fix that and ended up messing up the light. Today we decided to fix the light. After taking the light kit off it was noticed that only white was coming from the fan to the light kit and black/blue was gone (somewhere in the...

Hampton Bay remote wires do not match fan wires [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I installed a new Hunter ceiling fan. I also purchased a Hampton Bay wireless wall switch. Everything went well until I wired up the remote receiver. The receiver has a blue wire for the light that is supposed to connect to the blue wire (light) from the fan. The Hunter fan does not have...

View more questions Search