Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2003, 07:07 PM
    Replacing headlamps
    Have a 2002 nissan altima and am trying to replace my H1 headlamps. I know that I have to remove the headlight housing to replace the bulb, but cannot figure out how to remove it. The manual that came with the car states that I hae to return to the dealer to do this.
    NO WAY... Someone, please help...
    js123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2003, 01:42 PM
    replacing headlamps
    In front there shuld be a couple of retaning screws un do thosf and out will come the light

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a shower. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I'm replacing a shower that was a one-piece moulded unit. It leaked, so I bought a replacement unit to install. All is fine, except when I go to connect the drain. The trap and drain is 1 1/2" pipe and there is a nut at the top of the pipe. The drain that I have is for a 2" pipe and is...

Replacing Shower With Tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I am a newbie here, apologies in advance if I have nt provided enough details. I am interested in replacing my shower with a bathtub. My home is a little over a year old and I wiuld like to install a tub, preferably a round tub with jets. Can anyone tell me or direct me to...

Replacing tub with a shower pan [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about replacing a tub with a shower pan. Can I get a right drain shower pan and connect to the existing 1.5 inch ABS drain pipe? If so is there a kit available? How does the pan drain connect to the existing drain line? Or is it a matter of going from 3 inch to 2 inch to 1.5 inch? Are...

Need help replacing tub spout [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, my husband and I are not the handiest people in the world. We needed to replace a tub spout with diverter, as water was not coming out of the shower head. We bought a universal tub spout with diverter, the kind with a thread screw and retainer ring. We followed the directions to a T, and...

Replacing trim [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing some of the wood trim in my home. Some areas on the sheet rock does not have 2x4 reinforcement to nail to. How would you suggest I install the trim with? It seems that when I use the trim nails they will not hold the wood flush against the sheetrock.

View more questions Search