Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlatin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2006, 07:19 PM
    HONDA CIVIC EX 96 battery
    Can somebody tell me where can I get a good and cheap battery for my honda civic

Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2006, 09:24 PM
    Best deal is at Costco. 100 month battery for, I believe, $35.95.
    civic racer 94 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2006, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlatin
    Can somebody tell me where can I get a good and cheap battery for my honda civic

thanks
    walmart-- everstart ;)
    jlatin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 08:28 AM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My civic 95 manual has dead battery? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My car won't start starter doesn't run (dosent emit sound) but no batt light & how do I wire my other batt (an new one from a previous car) to boost it ? If that is the prob all lights are normal every thing is fine except that when I drive it (push started) some gauges freak out a litle &...

94 civic battery will not come on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 94 Honda Civic. The car will not start. I have realized that it is not getting any spark. I also noticed that the battey light on the dashboard will not light up with the key in the "ON" position. The check engine light is on as it should be. Also a fuse keeps blowing in an unlabeled...

1995 Honda Civic battery problem [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this shouldn't be too difficult for someone that knows a bit about cars. My door was left open with the seatbelt in it and drained my battery almost fully. My alarm still worked and I had lights but when I went to start it, the starter would just turn over but wouldn't fire. I have a...

93 Civic - Battery Light issue [ 7 Answers ]

My battery light came on (while the car was running) today for the 1st time in over 5 years with my civic. Even with a dead battery, the light never came on while running. If rev the engine to 3000-3500 rpms, the light starts to fade, so I suspect that the alternator is about to go (very soon). ...

91 civic battery question [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, my civic's battery dies all the time. They battery is bran new, and the proble is that when I am driving it, it won't re-charge. Any idea what is wrong with it and how much it will cost to get fixed. One thing is should add- this happened before and then I took it to auto zone and they...

View more questions Search