Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zahu1 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2003, 05:06 AM
    BRAKES
    91 honda accord exr the problem i am having is with my brakes. Sometimes the brakes drag but i have check the sliders and they are okay. Also sometimes when u turn or even going straight u hear a funny noise. Like 2 pieces of metal touching for a second. Any idea?
    Chewy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2003, 03:55 AM
    BRAKES
    It may not be the brakes you're hearing. Check the wheel bearings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Sienna brakes [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering if I've got a "lemon" or if anyone has heard of this; my Toyota Sienna's brakes have always squeaked, about 11,000 miles ago & the 2nd time I took it to the dealer (for both squeaks & going to the floor) they "couldn't duplicate it" but put a new master cylinder in. Well, now it's...

Electric Brakes [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire in a Tekonsha Electric Brake controller into a 1992 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab? Thanks for your replies!

Brakes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1999 dodge intrepid es 78,000 miles abs brakes with traction control I 'am have problems with front brakes draging real bad and brake pedal getting real hard only in stop and go traffic

1993 Mazda MPV brakes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a '93 MPV (rear ABS) that is displaying some odd braking behavior. When I pump the brakes, the pedal travels slowly to the floor (it goes farther with each pump) until it bottoms out. Then the idiot light comes on. When I release the brakes, the braking returns to normal and the light...

Problem with brakes [ 2 Answers ]

My brake pedal started acting strange today. Before, when I would press it, the car would brake normally, and the pedal would stand where it is. Today when I press the pedal, it starts braking normally, but then gradually starts braking less... if I keep pressing in the pedal it would brake the...

View more questions Search