Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayjp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 08:21 PM
    92 Honda Accord Lx - Won't start hot
    My 92 Honda Accord Lx starts fine when it is cold, but when it is hot it will not start.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2006, 09:49 PM
    It's likely your main relay needs to be replaced. There are many threads on this subject. See:

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainr...ion/index.html
    Jonc567 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 07:31 PM
    That is a perfect symptom of a failed atmospheric pressure sensor. Its under the dash on the drivers side. Its cheap.no mechanics seem to know anything about it. I figured it out through massive reseach. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 honda accord won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, My accord won't start when I crank it up. I took it to the dealer and they said it was the ignition coil, but when I replaced it, I still have the same problem

96 Honda Accord ***won't Start**** [ 4 Answers ]

A week ago my car started to act up and not start on the first attempt, I had the starter changed and did a regular oil change on the car since it was due anyway. I continued to have the problem I then had the spark plugs changed and timing/idle adjusted, checked all the fuses still the same...

92 Honda Accord won't start [ 8 Answers ]

I recently bought a 92 honda accord ex and it has been giving me starting troubles. In Dec, the mechanic figured it out a the distributor problem and I got a new one put in. But a month and a half later.. again it won't start. The mechanic again thinks it is the distributor or the computer (after...

96 honda accord won't start. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 96 honda accord ex which had a blown engine. I swapped over another engine and was able to get it to run twice, but since then, it just cranks over and feels like it wants to start up but then dies again. I'm getting spark, timing isn't an issue. I'm getting fuel to the fuel rail but it...

My Honda Accord Will Not Start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a accord 19991 dx model 4 door and will not start I have had to make spark happen at starter and hit starter with hammer and then will start but it does sound weak. I am not sure if it is the starter itself. I have heard about starter relay. I might have to take to honda for fixing but not...

View more questions Search