Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AliceG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2006, 07:51 AM
    Diagnostic code-P1009 for 2005 Honda accord
    Can someone tell me what the diagnostic code 'P1009' means. I have a 2005 Honda Accord. Thanks
    biff26 Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2010, 07:09 PM

p1009 variable valve timing control problem. First thing to check is oil level. If it is low it will cause this code

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a code for my honda accord cd player [ 7 Answers ]

I need help in obtaining a code for my honda accord cd player. Earlier today I changed my battery and since that time I have discovered that in doing so I have activated my anti-theft system and now need a code to enter into my system to get it working again. After reading on the web, apparently...

Honda Accord Audio code [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently changed my Honda accord's bartery. I forgot the code to enter for Audio. I have entered wrong code and it seems like it is locked. Now I found my audio code and I don't know how to enter. The preset buttons are not responding when press them to enter the correct code. Please...

2005 Honda Accord Leaking Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Every time it rains, my 2005 Honda Accord gets swamped with water. The water appears to come in through the front driver's side door and builds up to the point where it floods into the carpet in the back seat. :mad: Honda has had my car 4 times now and, supposedly, is doing everything to solve...

98 honda accord audio "CODE e" [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the battery on my Honda. Well the audio system disengaged and required a 5 digit code to reset. I obtained this code from the dealer. I entered the 5 digit code and nothing happens except shows "CODE e". The manual has little to say about this.. Anyone know?

Problem with Honda Accord 96 -code [ 1 Answers ]

The battery of my Honda Accord (1996) was removed while the car was being serviced. After all was done the car audio set is asking for the code to enable have access to the system. Unfortunately I don't know the code since I bought the car used. Can any body help with this and how to go about it? I...

View more questions Search