Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpullman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 02:32 PM
    1990 honda civic
    My 1990 Honda Civic fuel pump won't fire so that the gas isn't coming up to the accelerated why?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2008, 07:14 PM
    This link should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1245523

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda Civic SI 3dr [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda Civic SI. I'm having head light problems. The driver's side low beam head light works but the high beam will not. I've determine that that its not the bulb and used a light tester to check the current and find none all the way up close to the fire wall. Is there a fuse to...

1990 Honda Civic LX 1.5L [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error code 8 (TDC Position) and an error code 20 (Electric Load) on my ECM. I cannot find any detailed information about either of these codes. Can anyone help me either locate a site that has good explinations, or advise me on what I should be looking at. The problem that I...

1990 honda civic [ 2 Answers ]

My 1990 honda civic with 306000 miles runs good most of the time. Sometimes while I am driving it the car will just qiut and the check engine light will come on. I looked under the carpet on the passenger side and saw a red light blink 15&16 times. What is going on? Sometimes it will start right...

1990 Honda Civic DX [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my problem: My engine starts and idles fine. Under acceleration it accelerates up to about 2500 rpm, then the ignition cuts off. When you shift gears you can run it back up to about 2500 rpm again, then it cuts out again. This occurs through all the gears. The check engine light stays on...

View more questions Search