Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countrycouple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Oil change
    Need to know what kind of oil goes in a 8hp riding mower! It is an old one!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 13, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Usually 30 W, non detergent. You can pick up specially formulated 4 cycle engine oils at a hardware store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change my last name [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with the father of my baby for many years, however when I had my baby I did not put his name on her birth certificate and the baby has my last name. Is there anyway I can change the last name without him knowing. He thinks the baby already has his name and it would cause serious...

Name change [ 22 Answers ]

My husband was previously married to a woman who had 2 children who weren't his and they had 1 daughter together. He had the other 2 children change their last name to his to make it easier to carry them on his medical insurance at work. They were not together more than maybe a year or a year and a...

Name change [ 13 Answers ]

I was just wondering if I legally have to change my sons name if the father is requesting it.. he has nothing to do with my son and wants it changed so he has his middle name and last name Thanks samantha

The Change [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know if someone could inform me on the laws the pertain to changing ownership of residencial leasing property. Is is not a requirement to inform the current tenants of the change? If tenant are no informed are they legally bond to that agreement, although they didn't sign agreement with...

View more questions Search