Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    price2952 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Honda main relay location
    Ok I went through the trouble shooting steps mentioned, I cannot hear or fell the main relay clicking. I have looked for this relay, in the fuse box under hood, I don't recognize or see the main relay. What is the location for this relay in a 1990 HOnday Accord?
    dash4g Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:26 PM
    If you have a buddy with you, remove all fuse box lids, turn the ignition onto the ON position and you should hear it click. Have your buddy listen for it

Or alldatadiy.com has a ton of info...

Or here:

Problem starting 1990 honda accord? - Yahoo! Answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Location of 93 Honda Accord main relay? [ 16 Answers ]

(EXCELLENT site by the way). Can anyone email me a picture or a diagram of WHERE on the drivers side kick panel area the mainrelay is located? Someone told me the cruise control relay is in front of it. Is that accurate? Thanks everyone.

1992 Honda Civic main relay switch location [ 2 Answers ]

Having problems with the main relay switch. I know there are problems with the switch.

Main Relay on a 91 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the location of the Main Relay on my 91 Honda Civic. Can anyone help

Location of 98 Accord Main Relay Switch [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the main relay switch on a honda accord. 1998 v-8. We thouth it was the fuel pump, but not getting power now. Any suggestions?? :confused:

92 Honda Prelude ECM Relay Location [ 1 Answers ]

:)When you go to start the car, it cranks over but does not have any spark or fuel, what should I do. The car is a 92 Honda Prelude. Where is the ECM located at? Thanks.

View more questions Search