Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golf61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Truck tires
    What is the recommended tire pressure for michelin truck tires size 265-75-r16?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 28, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by golf61
    what is the recommended tire pressure for michelin truck tires size 265-75-r16?
    The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle should be on the sticker in either the driver's or the passenger's doorjam.
    Maximum tire pressure is on the sidewall of the tire itself.
    I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pick-up tires [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Ron, I have a question about truck tires. I own a 1988 GMC full size 4 wheel drive pick-up. I want to put bigger tires than original on it. I want to keep the 16 inch wheels that are on it now. Question to put 285/75r16's on it. Does anybody see a problem with that? Will they rub on...

New tires [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every body. I have a statesman ridding lawn mower.its about 12 years old. The tires will not keep air. The tires are dry rotted on rims. I don't know how to get tires and rims off frame.it looks to me the wheel needs a wheel puller. I thought taking entire mower to tire place to see if they can...

Tires - Michelin [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking at some Michelin Cross Terrain tires. According to the guy I spoke to at the tire place, I can get the blackwall or the raised white lettering. However the raised white lettering version was $35-40 per tire more expensive. The guy said the only difference was cosmetic. Can this really...

Tires [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Durango with 31x10.5 tires. Would TOYO tires be better than Michelins?

Potatoes in tires [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone ever grow potatoes in tires stacked 4 or 5 high. I read somewhere some time ago that you can start potatoes in the first tire, and as they grow, pile soil up over the tops and they will just keep going until you have a sky high tube of tires totally teaming with tubers. :rolleyes: I...

View more questions Search