Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holcomshau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Chevy truck
    91 chevy pickup! Replaced transmission now its riding the gears before shifting??
    RiderX Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 12:29 PM
    When was the last time you replaced the clutch assemblie? Or was it a rebuilt transmission somebody screwed up? Need more details..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 chevy truck [ 2 Answers ]

How to change bulbs in radio and heater control cluster?

Chevy S-10 truck 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a chevy S-10 2.2 motor size recently it overheated and I got water in the spark plugs but no water in the oil I tried using the block sealer k&w and bars leaks block sealer and head gasket sealer but my truck just turns over and won't turn on will these products only work if the truck turns...

AC digital control on chevy truck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1993 chevy silverado truck, the dash has a digital control panel for air, heater, fan. It stopped working but the clucth on the air conditioning turns off and on and I can't control it with the dash panel, no buttons work (Off, On, or lights up). I took AC control out still connected to...

94 chevy pickup truck [ 1 Answers ]

Radio wiring diagram for a 1994 chevy pickup truck

96 chevy truck [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 96 chevy pichup with a vortec 305 and it staled on me yesterday. Well the pump is Working and it seems tto have pressure I even changed the fuel filter but it still won't start.

View more questions Search