Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goutamde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 06:25 AM
    How to change brake light of Camry 2003
    Hi:

Please somebody can let me know, how to change the brake light (rear, left) of the Toyota Camry V6, year 2003.

Thank you very much,

Gde
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Just open the trunk, you'll see a 3x5 flap open door just behind the tail light, twist the bulb socket cc, pull and replace with a 3157 bulb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing brake light bulbs on 96 Toyota Camry Station Wagon [ 4 Answers ]

I need to change a brake light bulb in the tailgate of my 1996 Toyota Camry Station Wagon. I have a Chilton's repair guide but it says nothing about the lights in the tail gate. How do I can access to change the bulbs? Thank you.

Toyota Camry light bulb replacement [ 3 Answers ]

The light bulb has burnt out on the gear shift assembly. I have a 1998 Totoyta Camry. How do I get in to replace it. Thanks Pam

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Engine Light on a 2002 Camry after fueling [ 6 Answers ]

Over the last six months, on three separate occasions my engine light on a 2002 Camry has come on shortly after fueling. The car manual suggests that sometimes the engine light will come on after fueling and that the light is not a result of any engine problem. It suggests taking off and...

Toyota camry overhead light replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to open the overhead light compartment in my camry in order to replace the light bulb?:)

View more questions Search