Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mselam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 03:30 PM
    No Fire, No start
    1989 weedeater 12.5HP 38" cut dual blade riding lawnmower. About a week ago got a rag wrapped around one of the blade shafts. Took it home, pulled both blades and sharpened them at the same time. Anyhow after that can't get the mower to start. Will not turn over at all, not even a sound. Have checked the battery even put a different one in, but no luck.
    Didn't think until now to check the plug. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mike
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Could be a safety switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fire Damper [ 4 Answers ]

If we want to install Fire Damper in supply duct or in return duct... For which duct we have to design?. We know it has to be install in both the ducts... But in some cases we have to install one fier damper that is in supply or reurn duct?. If have any UL555 & ASHRAE BACK PAPERS...

Mtd 16 1/2 hp twin 2 will not start no fire [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was given a Mtd Riding mower , it is a16 1/2 hp twin II engine ,it will not start , I checked for spark at plugs and there is none ,engine turns over fine , hope someone can help Thanks ! Model # 14AS825H000

Fire down below [ 20 Answers ]

Finally had sex with this woman that I had been dating for six months. It was well worth the wait. Awesome, next day bumps developed in my pubic hair. I was checked out and was diagnosed with folliculitis. The Dr. said that this was not sexually transmitted, but how else can it be explained.

I'm on fire! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well I'm not on fire my forehead is.. >!! What do I do if I burned my forehead with my hair straightner but I can't find any aloe!. I NEED HELP SOON!!

Fire [ 3 Answers ]

I had a fire in my apartment on July 27. I didn't have renters insurance. When I applied for the Fire Marshall report it stated that it was inconclusive (they could not determine who's fault it was), now my question is can I sue the management company for compensation of lost items, i.e furniture

View more questions Search