Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisc02169 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Power windows
    2000 Dodge Caravan- passenger side window don't go down I just replaced motor and I need a switch but my questios is does even the broken one have to be plugged in to coplete the circuit and if not what else could it be I looked for fuses but can't find any that say window please help
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc02169
    2000 Dodge Caravan- passenger side window dont go down i just replaced motor and i need a switch but my questios is does even the broken one have to be plugged in to coplete the circuit and if not what else could it be i looked for fuses but can't find any that say window please help
    Yes. Both power and ground go through the window switch. If the switch is bad (corroded or open internally), it won't allow continuity for the motor to function.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 Honda Accord all four power windows quit [ 2 Answers ]

All four of the power windows in my 97 honda accord seem to have quit. I've checked the fuse and it was fine. The windows worked fine the day before, but I started it up one day and all of a sudden I couldn't roll any of the windows down. After checking that the fuse was OK, I assumed it was the...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

95 Chevy Lumina Minivan power windows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 chevy lumina minivan, with power windows that are not working... the only fuse I could find is in the circuit panel underneath the glove box, I tried switching the fuse out but still no luck... anyone have any ideas ? Thanks in advance Eddie

Power windows [ 1 Answers ]

2000 GMC jimmy the drivers side control won't work could it be a fuse?All other windows work.

View more questions Search