Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askingforhelpplz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 10:38 AM
    How do I install a carburetor?
    :)

Hi! I have a motorcycle and I am having problems with it. I need to know how to install a carburetor. I have a '86 Suzuki and I really need help with it.

Thank you!:)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 04:44 PM
    '86.. That may require the Heimlich Maneuver.
    Or you could go to the local bookstore or an online resource and buy a

Motorcycle Repair Manuals Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Yamaha Harley BMW Motorcycle Shop Manual

To find carb work and other useful tidbits. They vary in price at Amazon.com from $20 to $40...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere L110 Carburetor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L110 that's about 3 years old and it does not want to run it has little or no power and back fires a lot when it finally does start. I have tried the kohler carburetor rebuild kit with no luck

What type carburetor do I have? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 7 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. Model 170702 Type 1211-02 Code 7205241 What I need to know is what carburetor this engine has. I just want to see if I can get this engine running. It has Sat for quite a few years. It is on an old PennCraft riding mower.

Mtd lawn tractor it start but want turn over ithink my issue is with the carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to rebuilding my 12.5 hp briggs n stratton carburetor please take in account I am a do it your selfer. Thanks for your help

Carburetor settings on Craftsman Eager-1? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a Craftsman Eager-1 lawn mower. I disassembled the carburetor and I can't remember the settings for the throttle and governor switch. Now it runs but is continually dying until I reprime and start back up. UGHH! You don't need to know anything about the carb.. . Just a picture...

View more questions Search