Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahmoud1960 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 05:04 PM
    2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Dashboard Removal
    2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Dashboard Removal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2000 Dodge Ram 1500's dashtop has cracks throughout the dashtop. A 6" x 6" section has already come out. I want to replace the dashtop myself, since the Dealership wants almost $500 in labor charges alone to replace the dashtop. I could use some help here with Dashtop removal instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    ONECRAZYJEEP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 06:44 AM
    I personally don't know how to take off the dash myself. But i was wondering where you found a replacement dash. Mine has severely cracks down it that i have superglued shut because its ugly as crap. Im sure it isn't that difficult to do. I was wondering where you found one and about the cost of one. Sorry i couldn't help.
    Bobby

Email me please with the info. .

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Dashboard Removal [ 32 Answers ]

My 2000 Dodge Ram 1500's dashtop has cracks throughout the dashtop. A 6" x 6" section has already come out. I want to replace the dashtop myself, since the Dealership wants almost $500 in labor charges alone to replace the dashtop. I could use some help here with Dashtop removal instructions. ...

Dash or bezel removal, 2000 dodge ram 1500, procedure [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 2000 Ram 1500 which had been stolen, previously, and the radio was removed (I'm guessing it was at the same time). Now I have an OEM replacement, so to speak, and I need to remove the 'bezel' (I think it may be called... ) or the dash around the instrument panel/radio in order to...

2005 Dodge 1500 Ram dashboard [ 2 Answers ]

I want to replace the stereo in my truck. How do I get the dash on the stereo offF dose pop off, are their screws, need help.

View more questions Search