Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmlhh97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2005, 10:58 AM
    Left Rear Tail Lights on '83 GMC Truck
    The left rear lights on my 1983 GMC truck do not work, but the front directional does. I have checked the fuses and all are OK. The front directional will flash fast for awhile and then slow. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2005, 11:23 AM
    Have you tried new bulbs? I mean 83, its due time for them... also make sure the fuses are seated good, in and out a couple times on the fuse.
    tmlhh97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 04:26 AM
    Yes I tried a new bulb and replaced the fuse but thanks for the suggestion.
    [email protected] Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 12:54 PM
    Check the ground at the taillight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail Devils and Board Wax [ 5 Answers ]

Hey does anybody have a specific best kind of board and rail wax I just ordered the element cube? I also have a question I just ordered five tail devils and would like to see a rating on them

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Dodge truck dash lights 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My 2003 Dodge 2500 now has 3 lights out on the front dash. I ordered some bulbs from the parts department then tried to figure out how to find and replace them. Has anyone been able to replace these bulbs? Thanks Jon

Tail back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a sophomore now and I have been a receiver since my first year of football which was only last year. I am a pretty good receiver and played some varsity this year. The problem is I'm 5'9 right now and it seems that my height is peaked at 15 years of age. I don't see many reciever's under...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search