Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mexgyver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 11:18 PM
    1995 eagle vision 3.5 l drains battery only when is on
    Hello, I have a 1995 eagle vision 3.5 l and is driving me crazy, about 10 minutes. After I start the car the battery starts draining, I hooked a voltmeter to battery and I can see the volts dropping, no "service engine Light" nor charging dummy light they both work since they go on when I turn the ignition on then they go off. Please HELP. Ed
    czermeno Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mexgyver
    Hello, I have a 1995 eagle vision 3.5 l and is driving me crazy, about 10 mins. after I start the car the battery starts draining, I hooked a voltmeter to battery and I can see the volts dropping, no "service engine Light" nor charging dummy light they both work since they go on when I turn the ignition on then they go off. Please HELP. Ed
    Check batt cables and alt. do you have to jump start before leave and mornings
    lorainmarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 03:45 PM
    I had always a problem, until I got the right battery for my car. And a brand new battery, not a refurbished at all. I hope that might have a bit of helpful info. Not that I am any kind of knowitall, but have had the 96 eagle for approx. 10 yr. A friend of mine collects this kind of car, and he was the one who told me of that idea. He thinks they are a prized car, with the finer of engines, and says I should keep her. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eagle Scout Gift [ 4 Answers ]

I have been invited to a ceremony for a co-worker's son who has attained the rank of eagle scout. There will be the ceremony and then a dinner at the local church immediately following ceremony. What is the appropriate gift to give the young man, who I don't know very well.

1995 Eagle Vision Heat stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for any info on the reasoning why the Heat would stop working. I have a feeling it has to do with the electrical. I don't have the manual and I'm having trouble finding one free online. I need to check the fuses for a start, but much after that is beyond me. Any advice??

94 eagle vision limp mode [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! My 1994 eagle vision dropped in to limp mode (2nd gear on trans) about a year ago... and at that time, I noticed a difference between the wiring diagrams on the 1994 vs the 1995 whereas the 95 had a separate 12v lead going to the "auto shut down" relay. I added this lead and the trans...

1994 Eagle Vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 94 eagle vision that just quit while driving. It has been dying at stop signs, but it usually starts right up. This time it won't start. Does anybody know what might be wrong. Thanks Melonman

95 Eagle Vision Doesn't Start Sometimes... [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 95 Eagle Vision that won't start sometimes and dies while we're driving occasionally. It's not the battery or starter or fuel pump. We've had a mechanic look at it, and he thinks he's narrowed it down to one of three different sensors (or perhaps the whole computer), but doesn't know...

View more questions Search