Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiefore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 11:28 AM
    2000 honda accord dash lights
    i have a 2000 honda accord v6 couple..my dash lights are not working...would u know which fuse it is for this..or where the bulb is located..at night i can not see how fast im going..its dark..the only thing lit up is the d4 and the miles light..thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Here's how to test all under-dash and under-hood fuses properly:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Accord dash lights [ 32 Answers ]

The dash lights went out on my 2000 accord LX 6 cyl coupe. I have no dashlights or radio lights. I checked all the fuses and this did not help. It is not the bulbs as the lights come on on the clock and radio when the headlights are off. Please help.

Honda Accord 2000 - new radio causing dash light probs [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new stereo (the VRCD400SDU) in my 2000 Honda Accord. Everything works fine with the stereo, but now whenever I turn my headlights on, all the dash lights go out - and vice versa: headlights off, dash lights on. Rather than find a harness to hook up the new radio with the...

93 honda civic dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

93 honda civic dash lights flicker on and off

Civic 2000 no dash lights and won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem in that I get no ignition light in the dash or any other lights(Air-bag, ABS and the key symbol etc) that used to come on when the key is turned to ignition, but other ignition dependent things like radio central locking work. Checked all the fuses both under the hood and...

View more questions Search