Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llaferney82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 04:33 PM
    My 99Chevy Silverado won't start!
    All the lights and the radio will come on, but it will not crank at all. I don't know what is wrong.:confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 05:27 PM
    . Check all under-hood and under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. Here's how:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Remove battery, clean terminals and cable connections, and fully charge the battery.
    . Read the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560
    korn6958 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by llaferney82
    All the lights and the radio will come on, but it will not crank at all. I dont know what is wrong.:confused:
    Check the positive side of the battery for leaking acid or the fuel pump or the cap on the distrubtor for corrison

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

99chevy cuts out [ 1 Answers ]

99chevy silverado cuts out replaced coil, ignition module,dist. cap&rotor,coil wire,sparkplug wires,fuel pump&fuelFILTER. Had some sucssess with shorts in wire from coil to fire wall

01 civic ex sometimes won't start [ 22 Answers ]

Ok my car will start and run fine sometimes but, then I will go to start the car and it won't start;when I atempt to start it the gauges will jump all over the place and there will be a ticking noise that isn't the starter. Its not turning over or even cranking, just that ticking noise. I took it...

Megane won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 renult megane, when I turn rhe ignition key there is a small buzzing noise but the engine does not turn. I don't think this is the immobiliser because the car usually turns then cut out. Do you think this might be something simple like the starter motor.

My PC won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Just installed windows xp 3 days ago, Now I put on my PC and it won't start... the lights donot even come on I changed the cords but it still won't work

View more questions Search