Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liahe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Nissan Altima 2002
    I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing problems with the head Gasket blowing on 2002 Nissan Altima's
    Frank37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Yes, I had to replace the head gasket at 81000 miles. I understand it has been a problem on the 2002 Altima 4 cylinder cars
    liahe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liahe
    I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing problems with the head Gasket blowing on 2002 Nissan Altima's
    I am experiencing all kind of difficulties with my Nissan Altima 2002. From the Catalytic converter being sucked up into the engine, does that have anything to do with the head casket. Also no heat when the car is at idle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Nissan Altima [ 15 Answers ]

I need some good advice. I have a 2002 Altima with 107,600 miles. The "Service Engine Soon" light went on in August of 2006. In Sept. I went ti Jiffy Lube for an oil change and the next day went to get my car inspected. Well the car failed inspection for emissions. In NJ only an authorized...

2002 nissan altima oil type [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best oil type for 4 cl altima over 100000?

Locating Distributor 2002 Nissan Altima [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot find the distributor. I've looked at manuals, see pictures of it, but still can't find it. Can anyone help. Thanks.

Nissan altima 2002 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a Nissan Altima 2002 .I show under the milage a new world "ICY". Anybody got any advice/information? If any could help me out with this I would be grateful. Sonia

2002 Nissan Altima [ 1 Answers ]

I appreciate the advice and I will look into purchasing the oil and tester you mentioned. Do you know if other service centers can do repairs on Nissan with confidence or do I have to go to the Nissan serivce centers only? Also, can I manually turn off the service engine light by pulling a plug...

View more questions Search