Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccummings09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 01:40 PM
    96 dodge ram 1500 brake light problem
    I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.2 v8 and the brake light fuse keeps blowing. I have replaced the brake pedal switch and removed all the bulbls, but whenever I push the brake pedal down it blows. Does anyone have any ideas??
    mmsled Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 08:06 PM
    How did you fix your problrm? I'm have the issue. Can you help? Thanks Mike
    mixtecoro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 10:16 PM
    Turn on my truck like 10 min off no have power on fuel pomb ion 20 min starer is on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Lights Won't Work. [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone help me, I have a 96 Dodge 1500. The brake lights stopped working and now the ABS and brake lights on the dash won't go off, any suggestions? Thanks.

Dodge ram 1500 2002 overheat problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have replaced water pump, thermostat, and have had the radiator flushed. The truck is still overheating. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Taillights Don't light 04 Dodge Ram 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

How U Doing guys? I have a 04' Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 5.7 I got this problem with the tail lights. They don't work . The headlights do work ( both low and high beam). When I push the brake it lights, the same with the turn signals. I know the bulb has 2 wires inside so I've tried to replace them....

1995 Dodge 1500 Wiring: radio, mirrors, dome light, glove box light [ 1 Answers ]

My 1995 Dodge 1500 has a Wiring Problem (no power) in the radio, mirrors, dome light, and glove box light. There are no open fuses. The Chilton manual does not include these circuits in the wiring diagrams. Can someone advise me of a common point for these circuits?

1996 dodge ram 1500 heat problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have read some previous posts and it seems there are similar problems. My truck only has luke warm heat. I flushed the cooling system, new thermostat, OEM 195 degree, flushed heater core many times, water free flows very strong through heater core. I too have a spot on my temperature knob that...

View more questions Search