Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcneb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 10:56 AM
    1995 honda will not start?
    Can not get the cel to flash, light comes on and stays on during the jump to retrieve codes. Engine will try to hit may fire but dies right out. Have fuel. Have spark, ckd main relay is good. Have voltage to ECM can there be some other problem or is the ECM bad? Will crank on ether. What else controls the Injectors? Or is the only link the ECM?

Check out some similar questions!

My 1995 Honda Civic will not start. It will not jump start. [ 4 Answers ]

I can push it and it will start. The lights work. Autozone said the starter is fine. Please help TY.

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Civic that when you turn the ignition to start the car nothing happens. However, the lights and the radio work I just can't get the engine to start. I've had the started checked and it doesn't seem to be the problem. Someone said something about a safety neutral switch but I'm...

1995 Honda Civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

This morning my car started and I went to drop someone off turned the car off , tried to start it to leave and it wouldn't start. All of the lights come on, radio comes on, there is a full charge on the battery, no clicking, nothing happens when I try to crank it over.

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

How would I tell if the ignition switch is bad?

1995 Honda Civic won't start? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my '95 Honda Civic first wouldn't start about 2 weeks ago; it had sat for 2 days in sub freezing WNY weather (less than half a tank of gas), and wouldn't start. Battery is new and was turning, so I thought it was perhaps frozen fuel lines. I added some gas and some Gas X product, and after a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.