Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanied91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Craftsman Twin cylinder model # 944.602261 B.& S.motor
    I have good spark coming from both coils . But no spark at the SPARK-Plugs. I have bought two new plugs but still no fire or spark at end of plugs The plug I bought is the same as the old ones plug # RC12YC "Champion Copper Plus" I have checked all grounds .I am at a stand still unless there is something I am over looking .I thought the new plugs might be bad but two I have never heard of two at the same time. If anyone can help I Thank-You .I am seventy and Dyslexia so it takes me a long time to type and read I tell you this in case I make to many mistakes.. William Murray Nova Scotia Canada 70 YR. Not a lot of education .But I have a lot of experiences in life had to learn the hard way (LOL) Had to pick cars and trucks could not find tractors
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 2, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Ensure the cut-off switch is working properly and isn't preventing it from starting. Use an ohm meter and check continuity.
    melanied91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Thank-You I will check it in the Morning And let you know how I make out Bill in Nova Scotia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman weedwacker 944.517200 [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the line? I can't figure out how to take the cap off and I don't want to break anything.

No fuel problem in Briggs & Stratton 24hp ohv twin cylinder engine [ 0 Answers ]

I have changed fuel filter, pump, plugs... etc... I am getting fuel to the carb, but will not start. I can pour fuel down carb and it will start, but will shut off soon after, the relay on the bottom of the fuel bowl clicks when I turn on the key, what should I try next.

MTD Model 820 Lawn Tractor twin cylinder 46 Inch Deck [ 1 Answers ]

Was cutting the grass and the engine stopped. Tried to restart but cannot. The battery is fine, the oil was just changed, the gas is clean and fresh, the carburetor is clean, the air filter is clean, the choke works fine, the spark plugs are clean and dry. The enine turns but won't fire up.

Craftsman model 944.607194 running jerkily [ 5 Answers ]

My Sears Craftsman 42"mower, 6 speed transaxle runs jerkily in the lower gears. Is there some adjustment that can be made?

Craftsman mower twin cylinder fuel split [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 917.255919. Twin cylinder. What is the name for the box the separates the fuel into two lines, one for each spark. It's nowhere in the manual. Doesn't seem to be behaving.

View more questions Search