Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rab12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Car won't start no sound from engine!
    I have a 1997 Hyundai Sonata I just recently replaced the starter but I I am getting no sound or power from the engine. The power windows or locks won't work no lights or radio either. What can be the problem?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 07:09 AM

You will have to verify power at battery, then to starter and fuses, in and out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why engine won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have just gotten a used MTD 9Hp/27.5 yardbug riding lawn mower. I am wondering what has been the experience of some of your readers as to the quality of this riding mower. I have reading some reviews on the internet and wanted to try and get some first hand feedback from someone who has...

Strange sound on furnace start up [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last two years I have begun hearing buzzing sounds when the furnace kicked on. Initially it was once a month, then more and more frequent until it was every time. In the last two weeks it has started becoming more of a squeeking sound, almost like air in a line type sound. Is this...

6.5 HP BS Engine will not start [ 1 Answers ]

Here's what I know: - Engine is on Troy Bilt mower that I have had for several years. It has never not started. - I have good air to the engine (removed the filter just to make sure) - I have good spark (checked it with plug out of engine) - Don't know about gas flow but it primes OK...

View more questions Search