?how do I get my information pertaining to my credits

Asked Mar 4, 2012, 08:48 PM
    I was a student of Gadsden Business College how do I get information on my credits

Last edited by ScottGem; Mar 5, 2012 at 03:39 AM.

Choosing resident alien status, Foreign tax credits and States credits? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone I just find this forum and get lots of useful information of Dual-status for US tax return and foreign tax credits, thank you for all your guys, but I still have some questions want to ask for this two topics including state tax. I already read P519 ,I think we can do married...

Law pertaining to sales [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if someone in Canada can legally sell a product for a company in the United States?

Pertaining to sin [ 18 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could get some view points from Christians of various denominations. Do you feel God judges people for the sins they are unaware of? Would God send a person to hell for being unaware of Christianity? Even if the person in question was agnostic yet did more work to prosper...

Pertaining the looking inquiry [ 2 Answers ]

Would you cheat if you could get away with it ? - Topix On an interesting side note see above link... so, then, if intimacy has nothing to do with sex, then why do people get upset when their mate cheats? This really does not make sense to me. So pertaining to my other question about "looking" and...