Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mum2kenzie Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Free psychic readings?
    Hi, in new here.

I hopeing some one can give me a reading or point in the direction of someone who can.

It concerns the health of my son.

Please mail me or leave a link

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 06:30 PM
    If you have concerns over your sons health take him to a health profession, not a tea left reader.
    mum2kenzie Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 02:26 AM
    To FR_CHUCK please credit me with some intelligence :mad: , of course my son had seen a health profeshional, he is currently referred to the hospitails Pediatric Unit.

As a mother I find it insulting and hurtfull you think that I (or any decent mother for that matter) would rely souly on the input of a psychic to discover if my son is ill.

Please, infuture think before you post hurtfull and none constructive comments :(

Regards
    mum2kenzie
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Oct 14, 2007, 08:39 PM
    MUM, review my profile, maybe I can help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird receptacle tester readings [ 1 Answers ]

When using a standard 120V receptacle tester on all receptacles fed from a 600V/120V transformer all three lights appear. There is no indication of what this means. When tested with a multimeter all readings are proper. Receptacle tester is working properly when pluged into plugs from other...

Baffling issue with baseboard heaters and AC readings [ 3 Answers ]

My house has a combination of baseboard and ceiling cable heat. One baseboard has been nothing but trouble - just a small 24", 500 watt unit for the laundry room. It shares a thermostat (SPST) with a 1000 watt baseboard in the bathroom - which is the next room. That heater has worked great for the...

Psychics readings [ 3 Answers ]

I would like a reading... Any psychics in the house?

Why are these readings and not 110? [ 13 Answers ]

I have taken the experts advice and borrowed a digital multimeter. I tested the red wires and they read 54.9, the 2 white with the black wire was 0 and the 2 black were 54.9. So with having 2, 3 way switches, if I connect the blue to the black which is the light and the black to the red, and the...

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

View more questions Search