Example of Introduction Letter for a Construction Firm

Asked Jan 2, 2009, 09:31 PM 1 Answer
    I need an example of an introduction letter for a construction firm

Last edited by Clough; Jan 3, 2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling of "constructin".
    1 Answer
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,681, Reputation: 1647

#2

Jan 3, 2009, 12:55 AM

Hi, akisanya!

There are many sites that deal with how to write effective company introduction letters. If you click on the following links to searches, you'll find them.

How to Write an Effective Introduction Letter for a Company - Google Search

Company Introduction Letter - Google Search

Sample Construction Company Introduction Letter - Google Search

Concerning your specific needs though, if you would like to start a draft copy of an introduction letter on this thread, without putting in any identifying information, I'm sure that there will be those of us who would be willing to advise you as to how you could make improvements to your letter.

Also, is this concerning a business that you have or someone elses', please?

Thanks!

Introduction letter for Construction. [ 14 Answers ]

I work for a very high end construction company, and they have asked me to write a letter introducing ourselves to all the Architects around the area. I am trying to find the right way to word the letter I need some pointers. I really want to impress them and make this letter as professional as I...

How to formally introduce my construction firm to prospective customer? [ 2 Answers ]

I owns a construction firm for about 5 months now. Though I have 7 years working with a construction firm, all my knowledge is limited to handling job given by boss and supervising other workers. My company is still fresh and I'm the sole proprietor. As for now, I only brings out my company to...

How to make an introduction letter for a consumer behavior firm? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me in making an introduction letter for a consumer behavior firm with an impressive introduction about the company and its past experience. The Research Forum focuses on the following activities: Initiate, develop and implement qualitative and quantitative research in varied...

How to make an introduction letter for a recruitment firm? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me in making an introduction letter for a recruitment company! Introduction should include the basic overview about the company and the ending should be very precise and up to the mark. Could you please help me in making an Introduction letter? Thanks Nitika