Jun 25, 2012, 11:40 AM
    How to stop adoption
    How can I get my daughter back they are corrupt
    And get away with everything
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Who is "they"?

Has she been adopted or is the adoption still going through the Courts?
    kevin sole Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Forced adoption
    How can I get my daughter back from the corrupt social workers my daughter is being adopted third week and they never told Mr
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 01:40 PM
    If I understand you - and I need to understand the situation - your daughter is in the care of Child Protective Services, some other child protection service AND she is being adopted but you didn't give your consent. Am I right? Is this in the US?

Jun 25, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Who is "they"?

Has she been adopted or is the adoption still going through the Courts?
    She is being adopted in the week I wasn't told
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 25, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Kevin,
    If you want us to help you, you need to give us information. Use the Reply button to answer the questions and tell us WHO has your daughter, WHY they have your daughter, WHY she is being put up for adoption, where (general location) that you live. And any other details that might help us help you.

But without info we can't help you.

Jun 25, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If I understand you - and I need to understand the situation - your daughter is in the care of Child Protective Services, some other child protection service AND she is being adopted but you didn't give your consent. Am I right? Is this in the US?
    No in unbridled wells in the UK

Jun 25, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Ok, that's part of what we need, but you need to stop typing in short incomplete sentences. Tell us your story so we can help.

Do you have a solicitor?

Jun 25, 2012, 02:07 PM
    Tunbridge wells social services took her in Feb 2011because of my partners mental health and I was an alcoholic they never gave us a chance and I hardly got any contact she is now1month's old there has been 5social workers and they have all left now they are corrupt and liers I want her back I love her so much this is all wrong
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 02:07 PM
    I'd LOVE to help - but I need to know the background. Is she in foster care, something else?

Where is her mother?

Jun 25, 2012, 02:23 PM
    She is in sevenoaks in Kent with foster parents an her mum is in rusthall in Kent we have separated over all this we should be given a chance they said about neglect emotional and physical abuse but how can they say that when they never gave us a chance as soon as my daughter has gone the social worker is leaving like all the others

Jun 25, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Ok, first, you don't need to post real names. We will only have to remove them.

You will need to get a solicitor to fight this in any way. The first thing you will need to do is file an injunction to prevent the adoption from being finalized until you can present your case.

Then you will need to prove that you have remained sober for a significant period, You will have to show that you can care for your daughter. You will have do whatever the social workers say you have to to prove you can be a good father,

And you need to stop railing against the social workers and calling them corrupt. Unless you have specific proof of corruption it is not going to help you. Lets face it, you are an alcoholic and your partner has mental health issues. Not the most attractive of parental prospects. You have an uphill battle facing you and there is a good possibility you will lose it.

So you need a solicitor and do exactly what they tell you to do to have any hope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption laws Ohio father blocking adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I have a now seven year old boy. His father lives in Ohio and has been ordered to pay child support which he has done for the past three years almost consistently. He has no contact with his child and I can count on my hands the number of times he has seen him while we too lived in Ohio. He has had...

Father needs to stop adoption [ 5 Answers ]

The girl I was seeing for a year and a half got pregnant, we had plans to keep it, well 8m she (we split) decides to go to Utah to put him up for adoption, without me having any say so at all, me thinking she is just mad!! Remind you we are from North Carolina! I called "guardian angel adoptions" ...

Can the birth father stop an adoption, even if he is unfit as a father? [ 12 Answers ]

I am 27 weeks pregnant. The birth father is my ex boyfriend of a year and a half. We do not have a healthy relationship, and I do not want the child around him at all. He has a history of drug and alcohol abuse, his current priority, (and his main priority for as long as I have known him), is...

Isit possible to stop an adoption of afamily member even ifthe theperson got thepaper [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for someone who adopt a family member to send that person back to their original country even after the person got the permanent residency, enrolled in school and working?

Can the birth father stop an adoption? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the role of a birth father. I took a pregnancy test a week ago and found out that I am pregnant (actually, I took three because I did not want to believe it). I am an adopted child and I have met my birth parents and siblings and I have been raised the best I could...

View more questions Search