Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mora1234 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Tell all books
    I just read "If I did it" by O.J. Simpson and "The Otherman" about John F. Kennedy Jr. Carolyn Bessette, and Michael Bergin
    I really liked them both and I'm looking for suggestions to similar books-any good tell alls:)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Anne rule. She knew ted bundy, actually worked with him for awhile, and wrote a book all about it. All her stuff is true

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old books [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few old books (100+yrs). Does anyone know any online valuers? Or somewhere for a rough estimate? I'm wondering if they're worth taking to a valuers or am I going to look silly? thanks moomin ;)

Training Books [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good book for basic dog training? My new dog Lacey is a two year old black and tan coonhound. I brought her home late last night. Her previous owners gave her up because they didn't have time for her. The classes I was going to enroll her in have been cancelled and...

E books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me which is the best site for finding any ebooks?

Name of these two books [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sure these are children's books, at most teen books. The first book goes like this: Girl lives with her brother and her grandparents(I think) near a little town. The main character is a girl. She has a gift to talk to animals, and her brother has a gift that is unknown. She is a...

View more questions Search