Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovetheway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Cartilage piercing hurt?
    I'm going to get my cartilage pierced soon and was wondering how bad and for how long it would hurt. I was also thinking of getting two at one time... should I do this? Thanks! Tell me your experiences :)
    Tojo143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 04:21 PM
    It just stings a little but its bearable . Then again it does depend on pain threshold. The real worry is getting an infection after the piercing. So remember to keep it clean
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Some of my friends have there cartilage pierced and they say it does not hurt that much. And its OK to get 2 at the same time.
    cutiepie06 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 10:30 AM
    I agree with nygypsy1. It does NOT hurt... well, it depends on which cartilage. If it's the helixes, those are very tolerable. The pain is like, 1.5-2 on the pain scale. I am SURE conch and rooks are very painful considering the amount of cartilage is present. The tragus wasn't so bad at all. If you get the nose pierced, I wouldn't know, I don't have any facial piercing but... it would probably hurt a lot, especially the septum. But anyway, get 2 at a time, it won't hurt. After the piercing, your piercing site would heat up and be very sore for a few days, but that's normal. Also, if you get two at a time, do it on the same ear. If you do one on each ear, you're going to have trouble sleeping. Lol.
    mrsbieberxoxo94 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 12:17 PM
    I got mine done about a week ago if you are getting the gun it is just a little pinch and then it just stings a little. Mine hurts a little now when I touch it to clean it but for the first few days is when it hurts the most. I wouldent recommend getting 2 at once because it would be difficult to sleep with. For the most part no pain only during the healing process

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a Cartilage Piercing soon - does it hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 13, and I'm getting a Cartilage Piercing soon, but I would like to know if it hurts before getting it done.

How much does a cartilage piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartlage pierced on Wednesday the 22nd December 2010 and I am so nervous about if it will hurt or not because I have heard from some people that it does but from others I have heard that it doesn't

Is it normal for your ear not to hurt at all after a cartilage piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I am able to touch and sleep on my ear even though my piercing is new. It doesn't hurt and all I hear about is how much pain people are in from getting pierced. Can this somehow mean I could get an infection or am I just being paranoid?

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

Does piercing your cartilage hurt [ 1 Answers ]

I don't think it hurts when I got mine don't at claires it wasa little stinging for about 18 seconds and I juts got mine done I remember and it hurts when I roatate them and when you touch it or something hits it remember don't sleep on it cause it will go right through your ear

View more questions Search