Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Belly Button Piercing
    OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:
    idontlikeschool Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Hi, I'm almost 19 and I got mine done when I was 12

My advice is if you are currently playing any sports, then WAIT until the sports season is over. Also, make sure you keep good care of it. A friend of mine got hers when she turned 11, and it was a mistake because she continued to grow afterward and it stretched it. 13 might be fine :)
    Cutie_Pie228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodium
    ok im only 13 and i want my belly button pierced and im wondering if i should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter i really am looking for some answers please help!!!:cool:
    Hey, I got by belly button peirced when I was seventeen. And that's only because my mom didn't want me to get it done, but I did anyway. Lots of people have they're belly button peirced, its not a bad idea. And it doesn't matter what time of the year, it all depends on when you feel like showing it off. In the winter you need to make sure it doesn't get dry, otherwise it can get infected. But during the summer, it looks really good, and everyone will compliment on it. But its totally up to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Button Piercing Side Effects [ 19 Answers ]

Help! My daughter will not stop pestering me about how she wants to get her belly button pierced and I would be fine with her getting it done if I just knew the health risks and side effects. Does anyone know if there are any major risks or what I should know before she gets it done? Thanks!!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly button piercing and scars [ 8 Answers ]

OK I was wondering if id be able to get my belly button repierced under these conditions. OK first of all, I had it pierced before but it came out and closed. Now I have a dime sized lump of scar tissue wheere it was pierced. I also revently had gallbladder surgery and I have I tiney incision scar...

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search