Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tsuyu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Ear cartilage piercing infection old
    I had a cartilage piercing more than 2 years ago, and it never healed. It hurt a lot few days after the piercing, it got swollen, and every time I attempted to clean the wound, it felt like making another piercing putting the earring on. I never went back to check with my piercer, and eventually I took the earring off. Now I am left with a dark pimple that does not hurt, Can I redo the piercing? And how can I get rid of the pimple and the darkness?

Check out some similar questions!

Ear cartilage piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced 4 days ago. The stud they used always tangled my hair and caused incredible pain. My brother convinced me to put a hoop in instead. After an hour of prying off the stud and inserting the hoop it seemed to feel a bit better. All day today I have been miserable! I can't...

I have a pimple above my ear cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Help me!! I have a pimple above my ear cartilage piercing amd I'm not sure what to do. Do you guys have any home remedies? Thanks

Can you go swimming 3 weeks after an ear cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Look I am planning to get my ear cartilage pierced at the weekend but I have swimming for my phys ed class in 3 weeks. Do you think it would be okay to go swimming 3 weeks after I get the piercing?? :confused::confused::confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.