Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassibabii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Tongue Piercing
    I got my tongue pierced 4 days ago and it's at a slight angle and there's a dent like hole under the top ball on my tongue I'm not sure if it's because my tongue is still swollen or because I have a really short thick tongue? And also can the dent go away?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 06:01 AM

TONGUE PIERCING AFTERCARE

It says here that the worst swelling is in 2-5 days after the piercing. Sounds about right. I went through that with my monroe piercing. I also had a dent on the inside of my mouth. All gone now.
    changesMADE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Is the dent red?
    If not then it is probably just where your tounge has swollen to the size of the bar and the bottom of the bar has left a small mark,
    it should go soon enough :)
    jordanbee. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Well I would like to ask. My dent is at the back of my barbell and I have had my tongue done for 5 days nowt and most of the swelling is gone, will this every go away because why friend also has her tongue peirced and her dent hasn't gone away and she has had hers done for about 5 month I would say now?
    cutiepie06 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 12:28 PM
    It's normal. I've had my tongue ring for over a year and my tongue still has that indent where the ball sits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced, but I don't know too much about it. Any and all information would be appreciated. Also, I was wondering, once you get it done, is it like all other piercings, to my knowledge, that if you take it out the area will heal and close up. ...

Tongue piercing [ 11 Answers ]

How do I conniving my parents to let me have a tongue piercing?

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

View more questions Search